Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Here ‘em Roar – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file jingle_hamsters.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus – 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz

Traiditional Childrearing Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 14) of the file bff06.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Battlethreadz – Luck 14 (3 levels above me, think I can take it?)

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

I’ll be able to do this, but it’s a lot of boring grinding. So I’m bailing on the forum.

Obscure Phobia Support Boards – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!