Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

crayoncakes Posted:

Something like this might also be cool to have with klans, and having everyone pitch in crazy amounts of flezz to build a klan “website” or “forum”. If you were really hardcore awesome Log in to see images! you could try being in a klan of one and building the whole thing by yourself. They could buff everyone in the klan (maybe lessen the effect depending on how big the klan is?) and maybe there would be different buffs depending on what you decide to buy, and even maybe silly stuff for flamebate or whatever.

anyway there is my terrible idea that will never be put in the game Log in to see images!

Yeah, would punish people who aren’t in a Klan too much (Me) therefore I am against it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!