Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Dead Celebrity Seance Droid Mk-10 Posted:

DCSD10:> "My processing suggests that it might be entertaining to use, instead, a set of clbum
          specific forums with content generated through special sessions of Forumbuildr.  We could
          use a new word type to insert the forum owner's name as appropriate.  My processing suggests
          further that such a deployment might allow for more interesting possibilities, like some sort
          of player-versus-player competitiveness whereby, for those that opt to participate, various
          users' own forums could be targeted."

I know what you said. I was just “tossing the salad”, offering up different ideas of how to implement your excellent suggestion.

And the whole BP giving donaters an advantage is not even a consideration here. Non donaters could benfit from the increased content, some of it generated by players. If you dont want the E peen then dont buy a forum. If some aspect of this is implemented into Domination, then yes, that would give donaters and advantage. But the same thing applies to clan members and those with lots of alts, so I dont see how the advantage would be that large or unblalancing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!