Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Al Tilly Posted:

i do

we can hang ourselves together and have a good cry over all the GODDAMN STUPID ****ING MOTHER WHORING IRISH RE RES that are nvading our forum

I would like to convene a meeting of all true emo kids to determine if you, Mr. Tilly, are — as you claim to be — in fact an emo kid. Much of what you say seems to point to the supposition that you are truly a troll in emo clothing.

Witness, for instance, your approbation of Mike Huckabee. No true Emo Kid is a fundy xtian, and therefore would not vote for this pod person threatening to turn what’s left of our democracy into a theocracy. And as we all know, theocracies are designed to stamp out Emo Kids.

In short, Mr. Tilly, I knew Kurt Cobain, and you, sir, are no Kurt Cobain.Log in to see images!

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!