Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

bumhole actually used to remove 10. My concern with this, is that it’ll strongly encourage people to hammer each other and the brackets will end up being pretty barren, I think. But I’m open to discussion.

Hmm… How about this completely different variation: it can be called TOTAL WAR or Gattling Gun Mode Where Players recieve like 20 scoops of each kind at rollover and the cards do double damage. Once again, I’m not sure about the programming of all this, so I’m just going on pure dreams. I guess I’m just thinking regular domination on a comically large scale.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I think this would be a programming nightmare, plus it would be sheer chaos.

Yeah, not down with programming savvy. I for one though, think total chaos is lulz.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I don’t like the “hidden” cards, again, harder to program. 7 Seems a little low. I’m thinking you could start with 15 random cards every day (with a card limit of 15), if you don’t use em, they are gone the next day. You cannot purchase cards. Thoughts?

I unno, I think that cards that even you can’t see are pretty groovy, but I guess it won’t mean much since cards don’t really have a chance to harm you. I like the idea of 15 cards disappearing at rollover though. Combines with one of Ops idea. Also, Wouldn’t it be a nice twist to have cards backfire some of the time?

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I think this could be interesting, but 3 is too low… I’m thinking it could be EITHER 16 scoops or 4 cards, again at random. Or both? Thoughts?

what about a percentage, which also ties into one of OP’s ideas. Like maybe 20% of cards and scoops disappear at rollover? I suppose there needs to be a random element. Maybe you lose half your cards or all your cards or 20% of random flavors or half of one flavor.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

This would be like the Domination of old with people having over 100 cards.. and no scoops to use them on. I’m thinking no. In Gambit we had a card limit with cards costing 1 and all the brackets were empty.

yeah… bad idea. Maybe there can be another victory qualification for cards used? Or the theme is use the most cards, with the cap the same but cards cost different amounts of scoops on different days, like 2 – 8 scoops randomly.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Might be a programming headache and would nullify the use of The Peeping Tom. I’m not sold.

Agreed. not twisty enough.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

This is actually a card idea (Scoop Giv’r) and there is a large potential to be exploited by alts and klannies. Might be worth trying in a theme week though.

I like the idea as a card, but I like it better as a theme because it’d be freaking awesome to watch all the backdoor deals and bickering, begging and alliance shifting. This also goes with my idea that you should be able to give flezz away. This would be illegal between alts of course. Plus I really like the name Ice Cream Social.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Might as well do something more interesting like “Domination ends at a random time on Wednesday”. This way people can keep playing but it’s like Hot Potato.. in fact that’s what I’d call it Actually Hot Potato would be that it ends randomly and the person in the lead doesn’t win. That’s kinda interesting too

Hmmm… How about Domination rounds go through “ghost hours” where scoops earned don’t count and cards played fail and you have know way of knowing until you earn a scoop or play are card and you are notified that a ghost has stolen your scoop/card. Ghost hours would be either 45, 60 or 90 minutes so you’d have to take your chances when deciding when to play next. I suppose there would have to be a set number of ghost hours in a given round so that players can keep track. I like how that’s a completely different idea. We can call it Midnight in the Spooky Garden. I do like the idea though of Domination ending at a random time though lol.

I’m really digging the spooky garden theme, but It seems like that’d also be mbumive programming damage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!