Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, I was thinking about nabbing a medal this week, but next week is more important. Log in to see images!

Unless there’s a rule I don’t know about, should we try to coordinate our attacks via IM? That way, we could all build up until our last thread, then wait for someone pwning the Power Plant to give the signal. In theory, we’d only need one, maybe two people in the Power Plant. Given the time of day, I don’t think we’ll need a ton of people in lesser forums…but the 3-4 difficulty forums are probably going to be the busiest at any time of day.

Also, level 10 users, who have little need to gain cred daily, should probably save up 12 forum visits for Thursday, then pwn 12 forums in a row – probably weak ones that you could do naked. We could probably do the same thing next Sunday, possibly with another klan raid.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!