Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Not kissing bum here either, but seriously, the mods are awesome. Seriously.

Usually, in a forum, mods are so ****ing full of themselves, you can see the first few words in a post, think “jesus, what a ****ing fabulous person”, look over, see Mod, and just realize it’s another day in the life of a forum. Mods = fabulous persons. It’s the mantra of 4chan. It’s a fact of life. In my experience with mods, I’ve always – ALWAYS – ****ed off mods and gotten b&, even while having the whole community of the forum behind me, backing me up. Because mods = fabulous persons. Egomaniacal ****tards so full of themselves they can’t even reason for themselves outside of the rules. Encounter a mod, shields up.

Not here though. The mods act like normal people. The mods post in character. Mods give warnings, sometimes even unofficially. In my experience, I’ve seen the coolest **** come from a mod. Hell, the word “****” is a common phrase to see from a mod here. So awesome are the mods, that it’s one of the reasons I kept (keep?) on playing. One of my first encounters with a mod was with TUBSWEETIE, evidently an electronics mastermind with some actual constructive input on my LCD monitor MOSFET question that I full well expected to go over everyone’s heads.

MC Banhammer was the first mod I saw here, while browsing around as a Lv. 1 Re-Re, trying to figure out why there was no “go to another thread” or “back to forum” link after pwning a thread (seriously… is that a known “feature” or problem? I can’t exactly go back to duplicate it…Log in to see images!. I saw MC’s sticky posts all over every forum and got a good lol out of that avatar and the post style.

So I’m kinda stuck between the two, MC Banhammer or TUBSWEETIE. The rest of you? Humph, this isn’t an RP forum, so consider yourselves lucky.

Although:

1338h4x Posted:

Also lol @ the **** you fabulous persons circlejerking and pretending each other’s posts aren’t ****

Quoted for ****ing Truth.

FalconFour edited this message on 10/20/2008 8:20PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!