Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Squash Monst-
er

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

EDIT: Nevermind, I took so long to post this that everything I said has been said already.

That XOR 255 inverts is a basic property of bitwise operations. Anyone who knows their bitwise operations well at all would use it if they wanted to invert some binary.

That said though, if you don’t have an easily accessible interpreter for a scripting language, it’s still faster to do it in Notepad. Just copy the text over, do a find-replace to replaces 1s with xs, do a find-replace to replace 0s with 1s, and do a find-replace to replace xs with 0s. Then copy it into that binary-ascii converter.

Well done though: I took one look at haxlrose’s profile and bumumed it was just garbage, and didn’t bother toying with it.

Squash Monster edited this message on 03/02/2008 2:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!