Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

I received the peen this morning after accepting all the pending friend requests. All requests received after i will now reject them.

And now to draw a winner!

To make it fair to all this is what i did. I alphabetized all new friend and then ran the list into http://www.random.org/lists/ 5 times to really mix up the list. I then drew a random number from 1 - 302 (302 being the number of new friend requests since start of contest) that number was 4. 

And the winner is Kazd

:EDIT:

Had to redraw a winner, as the person i picked first was in the same ip blocks as me, meaning someone from the same network as me… I picked a new winner and that is Sandy Vag

Ronnie Blaze edited this message on 10/13/2008 11:20AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!