Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

6 is a little high imo and might make noobs who would otherwise stick around, leave since they cannot use the things.

but i think due to the recent irawr thing, perhaps posting lvl in flamebate or idc should be raised,

or make it so you cant reach lvl4 in one day

I don’t think why we would want people who can’t wait for a day, but I see your reasoning for Flamebate. T

Tbh it’s wiki that has been ****ing me off and I see no reason as to why someone without a character with Outpost of Tyranny can edit it.

What are people lower then that going to add? There’s NOTHING ELSE from Episode 1 to add. Unless minor fixes that are usually noticed by veteran people.

I know EP2 is coming and blah blah blah, but it will take a while until stuff like Hacker info is added and these will probably be added by people who already finished EP1. And I don’t think EP2 info will be added by people who haven’t finish EP1.

Fran edited this message on 10/12/2008 11:38AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!