Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Nice catch. All my normally solo klanned alts should not be in a bracket by themselves. Log in to see images!

I like the idea of in klan rivalry, but frankly from an experience standpoint, it would likely result in advance negotiations for medals and a lot of other players flezz/cred grinding the week.

On the opposite side of the fence, I can’t help wish there was some sort of klan vs klan idea where klans as a whole could earn medals or peens for the klan. I keep trying to come up with something that wouldn’t require a huge restructuring of the brackets or that wouldn’t be radically out of balance when comparing large and small klans. The large and small could be overcome by totaling klan scoops and dividing by the number of klan members, I’m just not coming up with anything for simple bracket structure or sorting. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!