Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Cracker Jacks: Really neat.

Mirror, Mirror: Kind of the same, but also neat.

Darwin Week: Not a fan. It will pretty much be a week of pure reward for those with high forumbuildr scores.

Down with Whitey: Fun. Might make people reconsider their speed builds and trying out INCIT.

I’m an bumhole: Oh my. It *sounds* just lovely, but would pretty much just be a rehash of the Gambit situation where everyone bought bumholes and the boards were constantly empty. In this situation the winners are simply going to be those who can do their last minute pistachio/vanilla without interference. It’s interesting to see it happen once, but themes where it doesn’t matter whether or not you play all week are just kind of boring.

Inflation’s a ****: Interesting.

Fire Sale: Really interesting.

Roid Rage: Similar to Gambit and I’m an bumhole. All destruction sounds like a lot of fun, but when that is all there is, some of the thrill gets lost in the lack of strategy.

There’s no going back: This sounds hella fun! Log in to see images!

Use ‘m or lose ‘m: Fun!

Death and taxes: Sounds interesting, might encourage the whole “only play on the final day” thing once a player has their 30 cards. I don’t see why we couldn’t try it out though.

King Unmaker: This is a mean, mean, mean idea. Funny and strategic. I like it.

Raiders of the Lost forums. Unless raiding sees a major resurgence, this would impact such a tiny portion of the users that it would be pointless. Even the experienced raiders would sit this week out because interruption would be insanely easier.

Why can’t we be friends: Funny as hell.

Mbumive mutiny: This wouldn’t encourage friendly rivalry as it suggests, everyone would just focus on pure Modests knowing that they were basically safe from attack.

The End is Near: I think this would be awesome. It seriously sucks for some of the players that Dom ends at 3 AM or whatever. Some are ultra dedicated and set alarms or stay up, but it would be really nice if they had a break every now and then. Personally, I’d still like to see Domination go to a weekly rotation where it ended 1 PM EST one week, 9 PM EST one week, and 5 AM EST the third. That way anyone who wanted to play would be able to do so without a huge schedule sacrifice at least once every 3 weeks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!