Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FAIL Posted:

“Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!” – There Will Be Blood

Plainview: You’re not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You’re just a fool.

Eli Sunday: Why are you talking about Paul? Don’t say this to me.

Plainview: I did what your brother couldn’t. I broke you and I beat you. It was Paul who told me about you. He’s the prophet. He’s the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen… listen… listen… I paid him ten thousand dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five thousand dollars a week.

[Eli cries]

Plainview: Stop crying, you sniveling bum! Stop your nonsense. You’re just the afterbirth, Eli.

Eli Sunday: No…

Plainview: You slithered out of your mother’s filth.

Eli Sunday: No.

Plainview: They should have put you in a glbum jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother’s teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Eli- one of Bandy’s sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It’s gone. It’s had. You lose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!