Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Damn alts.. FINE!

You guys started it. Log in to see images!

male reproductive organshot at target player – oh yes. Especially if it works on *any* card they play. This one couldn’t be an auto-equip type though. Would be far to easy to just lock certain players out, and frankly I like the live action feeling of Domination. If everything can be preset it pushes things into feeling like it’s scripted.

Crazy Cooter – hmmm, I hadn’t considered that it could hit me. Still, I think I’d rather see this one popped up to the higher cost bracket and let it hit Shields. I’d pay scoops for that even if it might hit me or a buddy.

Why would Feminine Caller be too powerful with The Fibonacci Sequence or target number? Because we currently have Modest Improvements to build and they deliver 2 scoops. Being able to use Feminine Caller plus one Destroyer in order to force a person out of a medal isn’t enough work for that level of screwage. Granted the person playing for it could use a Thief, but that hinges on someone else in bracket having the correct color scoop. I don’t know, maybe it could work. Actually, if the higher cost cards take an odd number of scoops it would be fine. Being able to purchase a card to adjust totals will actually be a rather important thing if the Fibonacci and target medal are introduced. What about the higher priced cards costing 7 instead of 8? You are still burning more scoops than an bumhole would take, so it’s definitely a sacrifice.

Also, why can’t we Shotgun or Destroyer ourselves? I think that would add a layer of strategy to playing decoy.

Card Shark – replace with 2 might be fine. They would have a chance to get cards they wanted back, too. Would it select from the entire card pool or just lower cost cards? (Watch as scully tries to figure out if having an alt or buddy hit with this can get her the higher priced cards. Alts are evil. I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!