You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.
You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.
Viewing a Post
- Clash of the Titans (no ties, bumholes worth 5) – interesting theme, has basically been integrated as standard game play, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense as a theme unless the no ties thing changes.
– Fiesta (random scoops earned) – fun and wacky, an ideal theme week.
– Five Finger Discount (no shield, solo vanilla worth 5) – lack of shield is an interesting option, but the 5 would actually reduce solo vanilla now.
– Gambit (cards cost 1, anyone with cards left loses) – I thought this was interesting and fun, but I know it made a lot of players just skip playing for the week. It was just far too easy to wipe a bracket clean. Perhaps if it was adjusted to eliminate The bumhole as a card choice along with eliminating the Modest Improvement?
– Golden Showers (all earned scoops are Lemon) – actually a valuable week as it teaches new players the value of the Switcharoo.
– Low Card Diet (5 cards max) – pretty solidly eliminated strategy in the upper brackets, did nothing in the lower brackets, since they rarely use cards anyway.
– Incit Scoop (earn chocolate for INCIT) – This shouldn’t be a theme week, it should remain a permanent feature.scully edited this message on 10/08/2008 10:33PM
|Posted On: 10/07/2008 8:05PM||View scully's Profile | #|