Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Lowest Unique Total Scoops: Literally the user with the least scoops where no one else has the same value (during a domination week).

I don’t like this idea. You want to reward people in Domination, that are not actively playing Domination?

- Most Scoops Destroyed (Troll goal?): The user that has destroyed the most scoops (from other users) during a domination week.

Scully will like this one, but I think it will discourage people in the lower brackets.

- Total scoops ends on a target number: Total scoops must be equal to a target number chosen and displayed at the beginning of the domination week.

I like this one, I think it will encourage a more strategic card use.

- The Fibonacci Sequence (Hacker goal?): Your scoop flava totals must be equal to any part of the Fibonacci Sequence in the proper order (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377)

I find this one very interesting.

- Destroyer of Shields: The user that destroys the most shields during a domination week.

This will go to whomever is trying to destroy the most scoops.

- Highest total without any cards (Noob goal?): Like the title states, don’t use cards and get lots of scoops.

I don’t like buying cards anyway, but this seems to be more for whomever can play within the last two hours of a round.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!