Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

priscilla Posted:

Looking at the top brackets was enough. I checked the top bracket the past two months, and without counting, found that E2B won 80-90% of the medals, despite having only a few members each time. I remember some mention of E2B medal domination earlier in the thread, but I wanted to see for myself. Other than this clear evidence against your earlier bumertion, if there’s a “built-in mechanic against large raiding klans,” why haven’t you defected from E2B?

It’s even worse. E2B got all medals in the top bracket for the whole season except for two weeks. One week was a theme week where raiding wasn’t worthwhile and you have no idea how much effort it took to beat them two weeks ago.

ATM only 4-5 people in E2B are participating in their raids but they have tons of alts. Yeah, money matters. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!