Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ricket Posted:

Do you think pwning forums represents skill in any way, shape or form?

I’m comparing the other scoops to Vanilla, where mbuming them are skill in the same way that knowing how to deal with computers are “computer skills.” Briefly back to point that large scale klan vanilla abuse is ok because one contributed: an office bumistant contributes to their company. Does that mean s/he should get pay comparable to the CEO?

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to suggest here. Even if SMS was into klan raiding, 13 is too big of a klan for you? (Just a note, but the klan affliations were rather different at the time of many of the posts in this thread.)

If you want an accurate representation of just how many people are in raiding klans, why don’t you scan a few other threads? Like, you know, not one where people express their opinions on klan raiding.

Looking at the top brackets was enough. I checked the top bracket the past two months, and without counting, found that E2B won 80-90% of the medals, despite having only a few members each time. I remember some mention of E2B medal domination earlier in the thread, but I wanted to see for myself. Other than this clear evidence against your earlier bumertion, if there’s a “built-in mechanic against large raiding klans,” why haven’t you defected from E2B?

————————————

Scullyangel,

It looks like you’ve completely changed your tone from earlier in this thread, where you pointed out:

”I think it’s a shame that everyone seems to think cooperative game play is 100% equal to klan raiding. In my mind cooperative game play has to do with strategy, plotting, diversionary tactics, making a sacrifice to advance the team. The current epic strategy in klan vanilla is show up.”

What happened? E2B approached you like the mafia and told you to stfu about vanilla raiding or else? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!