Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Laguna Posted:

LSD

This game sounds awesome. Any chance of a download link? And does it require any Japanese language skills?

If this is anything like what I imagine it to be, that’s a pretty impressive game.

I’d also like to recommend a few more games, if that’s okay. As horror adventure games go, I really enjoye the Chzo Mythos series (5 days a stranger,7 days a skeptic, Trilby’s notes and 6 days a sacrifice). The graphics are made in MS paint, true, but it’s remarkable how scary the games can be sometimes.

Anther freeware horror game I thoroughly enjoyed was the white chamber, despite the initially off putting (for me, anyway) graphics, this is an engrossing, scary, silent hill type romp aboard an abandoned spaceship.

And finally, the Ben Jordan series. They’re about the titular Ben Jordan, and his adventures in the paranormal. The series is currently on its penultimate episode.

Bear in mind that these are all amateur adventure games. They’ll run on your computer, but you’re mileage may vary depending on your tolerance for graphics, slightly illogical puzzles, and reasonably impressive but decidedly amateur voice acting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!