Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I have the weirdest game on the planet to reccomend to you, but the only way you can play it is through an emulator and a ROM unfortunately…

It was never released outside of Japan, it goes for really high prices on Japanese auction sites apparently.

It’s called LSD – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD_(video_game)

It’s basically a game based on dreaming. It has no goal, you just play through levels of dreams which differ each time…

I’m not kidding, ****ing ANYTHING can happen in this game and that is why it scares me to ****ing death. I actually can’t play it with my headphones on…

One dream I went into this room and everything was normal, did some stuff then woke up eventually…

Next time I go to sleep, I go to the same room and there’s this big ****ing inflatable thing that leaps out at me when I touch it, I was ****ing **** scared

It’s based on one of the staff members’ diary of dreams that he’d been keeping for a decade and I’m tellin’ ya, this guy has some ****ed up dreams…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!