Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

More or less what the title says, but within certain formats. I’ve played quite a few odd ones, but I’m always looking for more ways to be weirded the hell out. Rules are as follows:

Please include a brief description of the game, and if possible, a link to a blurb and/or video of it.

I like pretty much any genre, I’m not too fussy there.

’Weird’ can be ‘random Japanese crap’ (Katamari Damacy), ‘bizarre yet intriguing’ (killer7), ‘awesomely trippy’ (Rez), ‘experimental concepts’, ‘creepy as ****’ (Silent Hill), ‘however the hell you clbumify Metal Gear Solid 2’, etc.

I’ve played a lot of games, if I tell you I’ve played a game, please pick a different one so it’ll still count. I’ll make sure to comment on and possibly compliment your original choice though Log in to see images!

For obvious reasons please try to pick a game for a format I can easily obtain it for. These include the following:

-PS2 (PAL region)

-4th generation or lower consoles (4th gen = SNES, Genesis, etc)

-PC games that aren’t especially demanding/recent (my computer is ****, and has trouble running games more than about 5 or 6 years old Log in to see images!)

-Wii/Gamecube (PAL region)

-Game Boy Advance

FRAN IS A POOP LOL

I’ll pick the best suggestion after I get enough of them.

Something_Witty edited this message on 10/02/2008 7:56AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!