Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hey guys,

A generous person sent me 8 BP so I got EP 2 covered and I still have 1 BP to give out. So here’s the deal:

To win you have to guess the word I am thinking of. To be fair I have put the word into a pbumword-protected zip file which you can download here: http://depositfiles.com/files/8389707. The pbumword is theoretically impossible to crack, but if someone can crack it he sure deserves the BP.

The first person who guesses correctly wins. You can guess multiple times, but you cannot guess 2 times in a row (not even with alt, you have to wait for another people to cast the next guess). Modified posts are disqualified.

I will be giving out hints from time to time, but if you are good you can find some clues from the file yourself. Good luck Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!