Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Not only would not giving me the BP make my post pointless (like not giving others would make their post pointless), but it will also give me the possibility to finally change this avatar that someone pranked on me leaving a stigmata that I can not get rid of in the game (I got no credit card and I’ve never ever seen these “visa gift cards” or “Am Ex gift cards” or whatever card company gift cards in my life; and I’m not rly into paypal – though the paypal thing might change if I ever reach enough points in my online surveys to actually get incentive for the freakin’ time they rob from me).

Also this will make you the first to ever give me a BP and thereby steal my BP-cherry Log in to see images!.

(also not giving me the BP will make having read this post pretty pointless too)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!