Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Pokemon (Up to Silver/Gold, after that was ****sux)

i dont get why almost everyone is hatin’ on the newer pokemon games and at the same time praising the really old ones, in my opinion there have only been improvements since the series started

like for example after ruby generation, every pokemon has a unique ability like a chance to pick up items or immunity to a status ailment etc, or now there are more accessible multiplayer modes where you can connect over the internet and stuff, or the separation of physical/special attacks within types in the diamond generation that makes it easier to put together a good moveset, or the more balanced playing field with more options instead of every single person playing psychics/skarmory/blissey

and let’s face it, the graphics and sound on the gameboy color is really really ****ty, like, if you were to go back to those games now it would be physically painful to play them

so what is it that you like so much about it? the nostalgia? the feeling of superiority you get from bashing a game that kids around the world love? i dont know!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!