Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Enoby Posted:

Utter nonsense.

I read the whole thing. Don’t ask why; probably the same reason I watched three whole episodes of “Chaotic” actually, I didn’t.

Enoby, you are the worst writer on Forumwarz. You are worse than iTARD, Mock-Congler, and Fenk all wrapped into one. Worse than the re-re girl with the lightning bolts. Yes, you heard me. You write worse than a 7-year old clinical moron. You are possibly the only person on FWZ who is of legal age and whom I have no inclination to ****. The only one.

Since King Krimson seems to be too busy taking your attack on him personally to point out the many inconsistencies in your story, I’ll take the opportunity to point out just one.

Enoby Posted:

Im skinny n pretty anemic (I am a vegan IRL that’s why I’m so pail), so so I ran out of breat pretty quick’ly.

We hav a psychic connexion beause we’re vampieres.

In the space of less than 5 sentences, you lost track of whether this story was about IRL Enoby who is weak and anemic due to being a ****ing vegan or make-believe Enoby who is a ****ing blood-sucking vampire cannibal. Your grasp of logic is Palin-esque in its tenuousness. Get a grown-up to explain that to you.

Enoby Posted:

4bidden 4est

I wasn’t going to talk about your atrocious grammar and spelling, but seriously…what the **** is that?.

King Krimson Posted:

Oh, it’s on now. Though I suppose I should be grateful that by writing this little story, you’ve probably exhausted your idea pool for the next five years. Nevertheless, I will not take this sitting down.

Are you honestly bumhurt about this. Really? I mean, really? This is an idiotic 17-year-old girl whom you’ve been trolling for years. Of course she’s going to be bumhurt, and of course she’s going to write some nasty **** about you. Are you honestly offended by her puerile accusations? Sheesh… grow a pair.

great times_Guzzaling_****tard Posted:

You do know that I am extremely attractive in real life?

srsly. this is me, you fat ugly ****.

Oh, iTARD. I can’t hate you, because you’re only a kid. But you do realize that you’re dangerously close to becoming Enoby Jr., right? I think it’s time you stepped away from the internet. No, really. Take a break. Get some fresh air. Read a book. Practice not being bumhurt when a stupid **** you’ve never met calls you fat. And please, please, don’t follow in Enoby’s footsteps. The world doesn’t need another one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!