Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spengbab

[GGM Skype Crew]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I’ve just done some testing on this (I’m an alt obviously) and found the OP’s glitch to be true.

However it should only apply once.

The tutorial basically saves your progress until you come back. I pwned denture chat three times by pwning one thread then going back to my main page, then doing the tutorial again. Then i started pasting on a link to the ”<a onclick=”Battle.another_thread();”

This worked until the forum was fully pwned, then it took a visit like normal and behaved properly.

The tutorial mission is still there, though. Tomorrow when i have more visits I’m going to try beating the tutorial to verify the OP’s method.

I also royally screwed up the order of game progression by become an emo before beating the tutorial, but that’s a different story.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!