Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PunkyGirl04

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Even though I really like this game (I was shocked and saddened just now when it told me I had completed episode 1… cry!) I don’t think there’s any way I would pay to play episode 2 (I have a very tight budget, plus the idea of paying for a web-based game just seems a little crazy!). So I was wondering, why don’t they just put up ads? Like Google ads or something? Judging by the forum activity this game is pretty popular (I know it is with my group of friends) so they’d probably get a lot of clicks…

Also, is there any point on continuing to play now that I’ve finished Episode 1? Will I be able to use the same character in Episode 2 or will I be starting all over? Does anyone know anything about episode 2?!? Please tell me!!! Spoilers welcome! Log in to see images!

Thanks!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!