Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

1. Will we still be able to choose any available clbum to ascend to from a re-re state? (In other words will there be a point at which you really are a perman00b with no option to change?)

2. How will the job board interact/interfere with Pistachio streaks?

3. Should I be flezz grinding all my characters right now? Log in to see images!

4. What is BINGEBOT 2015 doing later and do you think he would bug you more about adding the clbum goal based trophies if I gave him a “private session”?

5. What do you think long time players will be most surprised by? (No details, just name it so it doesn’t ruin the surprise!)

6. Over the last week or so I’ve noticed more new characters pwning forums, have you started a marketing campaign of some sort?

7. What is your favorite part of Episode 2?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!