Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

InaneAnomaly Posted:

If you seriously believe this then you’re unbelievably stupid. You obviously have no understanding of mental disorders whatsoever. I don’t care how drugged up you are. In fact, being on so many ****ing drugs is probably the only reason YOU function as a normal human being, and to be honest, I’d rather be a mental case who can’t ever leave the house than drugged up to my ****ing gills just to be able to call myself “normal.”

First off, I had plenty of people telling me to “get the **** over it” and I tried, and tried, and am still trying to deal with it. IT’S NOT A ****ING COLD. I CAN’T SHRUG IT OFF AND KEEP GOING UNTIL I’M HEALTHY AGAIN. IT’S THERE FOREVER.

You can’t just “get the **** over it” – and if you’re going to respond, you should at least have the common sense to read everything I said as I happened to mention even when I try my hardest to “get the **** over it” I can’t, I get ****ing diarrhoea and have to sit on a ****ing toilet for ****ing hours in pain you stupid woman's genitals. How exactly could I continue to live a normal life with that going on, hmm?

Even when I take ****ing drugs to stop it, that’s just for a little while. The next time I go out it’ll be the same. And the next time. And the next time. I’m not going to live my life drugged up on Imodium and ****ing stopped up so much I can’t even **** just to call myself “normal.”

And it doesn’t make me “a bit down”, okay? It’s not the blues, it’s a mental illness. It’s a flaw in my brain. As I said I have tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, but I can’t rewire my ****ing brain. I am physically incapable of living a “normal” life. It doesn’t work, at least not at the moment. As I mentioned, perhaps one day I’ll be in a position to “get the **** out of [my] house and live in the real world” but right now, I CAN’T.

So, **** YOU. Believe what you want to believe and judge me all you ****ing want. Your opinion is worth nothing, really, because you’ve proven several times over that you’re absolutely, com-****ing-pletely ignorant.

TL;DR: TOO ****ING BAD. READ IT ANYWAY AND PROVE THAT YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS YOU’LL GO THROUGH HUNDREDS OF WALLS OF TEXT JUST TO INSULT ME AGAIN LIKE THE PATHETIC Sgreat times-SUCKING ****WIT YOU ARE, BECAUSE YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY OH SO FULL THINGS TO KEEP YOU BUSY.

kill yourself you ****ing waste of air

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!