Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Panics attacks and depression

Hey, I get those too. Had ‘em pretty freaking bad last semester. The whole feeling of the world crashing down like you’re gonna have a stroke or your breathing will stop altogether ain’t too pleasant, especially when your muscles which are already screwed to hell get even more screwed and make movement difficult, among other things like every nerve in your body feeling like it’s on fire.

Do you know how I fixed the problem?

I got into an exercise routine. And a job. Went out and was more social. Never took anti-depressants nor did I want to. I can tell you that as an expert sitter-around-the-houser that it does absolutely jack all for either your physical or psychological wellbeing. Strop it.

Also being able to laugh at silly stuff and relax helps a lot. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!