Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dear baron sparkle how do i get the protein stains out of my fursuit ive been wearing it to a lot of cook outs and it always gets covered in hamburger meat because im a messy eater like a real wolf ;3 anyways i also participate in great times like for morning noon and lunch and i mean its just caking on like serioussly i have to remove pounds of dried semen with my fur brush daily which would normally be ok because im also a spoogemorph which just transforms my fursuit into my otjher fursona but the smell keeps other furs at bay my pet Gunter wont even come near me i feeeele so aloooooome ive tried washing the thing bu that just messes up my sink serisy baron i ned a solutin before this geys out of hand btw if you wete ever itnrerusted in an rp session just dtrop by the lnk in my sih todays rp theme is gigantsm i prtnd to be a gaint roaming the sity scape and i destry buildgs wth my egngrged membr wile growing lsrging and larger every scnd all the whle all the other furs are crushed in my thoughtless greedyg lusting its the hawytest thng you cvsn experience short of hirgn a fleet of protistuess to poooop on yor lap 9beoive me ive fpm ot nefpre its amazing if no potentialuy hazzardous to my healyj) usign otr system of yifffy pojinyts you can advancer from little rat to spunky vixen (,ym current rank is Studly stuD) which meansd i always get the best rolesdf suchs as the tentacle udder bull or thw teanctacle udder bull THRODSOX you shrld relly swing by right new itsd jst me adn scot but were sleays lookinh got nee membrds

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!