Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

banana Posted:

yay, finally some serious text to respond to. I was getting bored.

Not going to judge you in any way. Had an awful few years in my life. Heavy depression, suicidal etc. Never talk about it. Never will. I got over it eventually.

I did waste a lot of my life with it though, wasted my studies for the time being. Back on the right path now. Got a good paying job now, goals in my life, friends, dates/women/a sex life, looking for a new study, a fresh start. Even now I got some bad days/weeks, but I can easily deal with those, I’ve had a lot worse.

In short: Don’t give up, eventually the pieces will fall into place, everybody’s got their own ****, just hold your head high and never lose your pride.

And yes, trying to keep optimism is the best thing to do even in the worst situations.

Then there’s the entire guy-demand thing: Every guy demands something else from a woman, don’t place us all under the same hood. Some men only care for a good body, some might think a job is important, some may think cultural knowledge is (ie, knowing painters or writers), some demand a pretty face, some demand a decent education etc etc.. All men have a different set, so… well. I made my point.

I don’t care if a girl has a job though, as long as she’s got goals and pbumions.

yay, now I wrote another huge piece of text, with all kinds of abusable data.

Trolls: bumemble!

I’m glad things worked out for you, hopefully you’re right and I’ll be lucky enough to have things all fall into place, too.

And yeah, as far as the reference to what guys want, it’s just like you said, everyone is different. I was just saying that typically the kind of guy that just wants sex from a girl doesn’t really care if she has a job or not, so having a job has nothing to do with getting laid if you’re female, lol.

Thank you for the positive reply, too. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!