Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m into {mostly italian} power metal. Inb4 gay, inb4 hardest metal known to man. Yes, i like my metal soft like a 6th-grader’s lips. Inb4 they can’t sing. Some of them can, and even those who can’t – still make it sound awesome.

My favorite band in that genre is Elvenking. Inb4 rolefabulous persons {they’re not; Rhapsody are [and i love those too]}. They got a little grim in the last album {Log in to see images!}, so only a few of the songs in there are good, but all the previous albums are awesome with few exceptions, and i expect that their next one won’t continue in this new direction.

A band i stumbled into recently, and loved, are “Demons & Wizards”. It’s the singer from Blind Guardian {which btw are perfect, when they’re not being too heavy} but with less crew, so the stuff i like about BG is more present in D&W, and the stuff i don’t like about the former is less present. It’s still there, though.

And yeah, the name is totally stupid. I suspect they gave themselves such a stupid name on purpose, to set low expectations and then pleasantly surprise the listener by being extremely good, in spite of what the name suggests.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!