Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I would be eternally grateful for any BP that anyone would be gracious enough to bestow upon me.

And know that I care for them very specially; I treat each one as though it were my own child.

I love and care for them, and am highly reluctant to ever waste them on anything unworthy, most likely only doing so if I had a very large amount indeed, and the cause was hilariously just.

To sum up, know that with me, your BP are going to a safe and happy home. I will hoard them away from the rest of the world; all the pain, sorrow and suffering, and hold them close to me until the final moments that we share together before I donate them unto the great Brownie Land in the Sky, in exchange for something particularly awesome. Log in to see images!

TL;DR: GIVE ME BP PLZ, AND ME ROVE YOU RONG TIME

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 10/08/2008 4:22PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!