Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Travalgar Posted:

The informations provided was too vague for me. Can you visit the new forums without paying? I bumume you can’t, since you don’t get the new story mode, right? And by not playing the story, that means there is no way to gain access to those in-game forums, is that correct? And you said that those who don’t pay will not get access to the new shops, and therefore shall not even touch the new equipments, right? What about other items? And what do you mean by “interacting with more characters?” Do you mean NPCs like haxlrose or something like that?

Just sum me up the details of every thing we don’t get without paying.

Everything related with EP2 story mode (thus new Crotch-Zombie made forums, new stores, new characters). Everything you had from EP1 will stay free, so you won’t lose contact with haxlrose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!