Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

As cz said a while back, as per this discussion: enjoy your minirepairs while they last. you must have missed that thread where trout said that, its buried somewhere

=its in the works to be fixed..+obviously theyre slightly busy atm with other things, wait till ep2, wont be long now, then re-report bugs..

Oh believe me, I didn’t miss that: it was actually in a thread I made with Simon (then SG94) that he said it. I was just wondering if anything was going to happen as things have been silent for a while.

As for partial repairs and new players: Is it really that much of a hurdle? I raised the majority of my characters with full repairs as far as I can remember.

Use of DML: Maybe its repair cost could be lowered a bit to make it more useful with nerfed mins. But you can run a lot of forums without taking a single hit on that thing as well.

Robert James Fischer edited this message on 09/05/2008 8:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!