Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

It’s a hard thing. To eliminate the option to repair to less than full could create a really frustrating situation for new players, forcing them to grind for an extra day or two on weaker forums just to be able to progress in the basic game.

Min repair is really only a serious benefit to the DML. I mean, since the charisma boost, I even run with Harris Piltons on all the time. The DML is wacky with it’s power level, and the repair cost is supposed to balance that. Perhaps Episode 2 will release items of similar power for the other clbumes and the whole thing will self balance. If not, maybe a bump to needing to repair an item to at least 10% would help? Given the cost of the DML, I can’t suggest nerfing it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!