Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Nana Nazi

Level 7 Re-Re

I am going to write a sort of an essay educating everyone on why no good self-respecting American would ever possibly vote for Obama and send it in to my local newspaper.

It’s been many years since Nana was in school and Fraulein Hilda never did think much of my writing skills, so I am nervous, and would appreciate your editing advice.

Here’s what I’ve written so far.

Dear Minneapolis Tribune,
No self respecting American should vote for Obama! Here’s why:

The other day I was walking from the grocery store back to my apartment, when I was accosted by three fine upstanding member of societys.

They came up to me, with their saggy pants, and their baseball hats on crooked, and they started jibber jabbering in that jive-monkey language they think pbumes for English.
I could see that one *editted thanks to Wylin. Such a sweet young man*!fine upstanding member of societys’ underpants! How disgraceful!
Now I realize they don’t have fathers to teach them manners but don’t they have mothers?
Anyway, they told me to give them all my money.
At least I think that was what they said, they might have asked me what time it was, but how can I tell?
No one could possibly be expected to understand the words coming out between those big floppy lips of theirs anyway!

So I introduced them to Walther, Log in to see images!

Well those spooks skeedaddled out of there so fast I could hear their big lips flapping in the wind, all they left behind was thier porch monkey stink.

*This is as far I’ve gotten, and I’m not sure where to go from here*
I was thinking that maybe I could talk about how while that nice Senator McCain was fighting those slanty eyed gooks in Vietnam, that fine upstanding member of society Obama was still sucking his mama’s titty.

Or maybe I should just summarize my article, and end it by saying.
”In short, no decent self respecting American would vote for Obama, because he’s a fine upstanding member of society!”

What do you think?
Nana Nazi edited this message on 09/05/2008 10:03PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!