Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Tihs was a hard storey to rite.

Onse apon a time, tehre wer 2 vampiers woh were grils. But tihs was along time ago wehn, grils werent aloud to be vampiers. They had protets and evreything but noone woud lissen. SO, evreyon thot they wer wiches and tryed to cach them and bern them.

The 2 gril vampiers wer scarred so, tehy taked abot what too do. They desided the bets thing to do was to go to slepe for along time until it was teh futur then they coud be gril vampiers. So they went in there cofins and, went too slepe. They slepped for a long time, I thikn about 1 thousend years.

Wehn they wok up, their hare was realy long and, it had al terned gray. Thats becaes, they got realy old wile tehy slepped.

“O deer, my wings are aslepe” said the frist va mpier. “I gess I layed on tehm for to long

‘Mine to.” Said teh other vampier. She shok them out a bit but they were realy num and achey.

“Lets just wak arond Said teh first vampier”

‘OKa thats a god ideea.”

So teh tow vampiers waked arond and saw how teh werld had chanjed. They wer realy hapy becaes, they saw taht girls coud now be watever tehy wanted, even vampiers. But they wer a litel sad becease, tehy fond out that grils stil dident’ get asmuch mony as boys for teh same job. so They comed there long gray hair and waked in a raly to fite for eqwal rites.

THE EDN

And thats my storey about FEMINETS AMBULATORY GRAY VAMPIERS. It was hard to rite. I had to ask my Dad wat Ambularoty menes LOL.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!