Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

this is ****ed up! do you guys realize that these kind of games are illegal in many countries?

this kind of schemes only last as long as people are stupid enough to join them.

read more about pyramid schemes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

one example of someone who tried something similar to this was mr. Ponzi.

only that the difference between this scheme and other schemes is that here only one out of seven current participants is chosen to be promoted and others on the same “level” lose which significantly reduces the amount of victims but still there is a maximum of one out of seven that can win here. but still: IF you’re lucky to become a target, you still completely depend on whether people are stupid enough to join the game.

this game is rather in between a simple lottery and a pyramid scheme. but still some winners and some losers. once I’m finished with my paper for school I’m gonna show you guys what a real pyramid game is like, though I don’t think anyone here is stupid enough to join one. Coz srsly in pyramid games there is usually only one guaranteed winner and that’s the host.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!