Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Orb Posted:

It might not, and I’m trying to be fair. I just don’t like the concept much. Embarrbuming secrets are revealed by everyone on the Internet. What’s interesting is the SUBJECT of the embarrbuming secrets, not the secrets themselves. I cant imagine the personality of the average forumgoer at Internet Confessional. What are they about?

Best as I can bumume, the average forumgoer on IC would be a neurotic, attention-craving emo kid, but we already have that in many forums (and as a character clbum).

So the concept itself isn’t inherently funny, therefor it requires users to breathe funny into it via the SUBJECT of their submissions. just as it is on other secrets-oriented websites. (like http://www.postsecret.com)

I never really got how people think a forum idea has to be inherently funny, or they hate it from the start. the idea is supposed to simply be the foundation.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!