Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I can bumure that Krimson is a good person, and I agree with him.

My mother was a little unstable emotionally. Tried talking to her or being her to a medic on the last few years. She was crazy, and mean. I had to leave her. It really saddens me to think about that, because I was used to love her so much, but it was for the best, really.

Then I was inserted into the mean Camwhore world. Then I found my BF and I’m living with him. Although I don’t take pictures for fun anymore, I still maintain my clbum. And I try to be not futile anymore.

Sometimes the option you want the most is not the best one, Round. But we understand if you deny it first. It’s hard to accept.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!