Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

The way I see this, the more CZ takes in from this venture, the more work they’ll be inclined to put into it going forward. If it’s a money losing or break even situation, eventually the plug is going to be pulled. For those of you who say the game is dying – the majority of people get bored of the same piece of entertainment after awhile. The people who are playing Episode 1 for the first time now, the game isn’t dying.

scullyangel Posted:

The gamer culture in general is of the opinion that everything should be free. I get that, I love free stuff, too.

. . .

It’s very simple – it might be cool, we might be part of a culture that is growing more and more used to riding along on the free tide that is the internet, but if the things you enjoy are not supported financially those providing them will most likely not continue devoting a large portion of their lives to them. If you enjoy something, and if you spend more than a few minutes a week on a game site you are in fact enjoying it or you are a moron for wasting your time, give ‘em a kickback. You go see a movie and it’s $8 – $12 for 2 hours of entertainment. I just don’t think a similar fee is unreasonable for something you can come back to over and over.

We used to give away free calendars at my store, until I noticed that every year we’d see a whole bunch of people come in just for the calendars and not the rest of the year. So that was the end of the that. Anyone out there use Pandora? Well enjoy it now, because it won’t be around for too much longer.

If you really can’t afford ten or fifteen dollars one time, then I understand your feelings, but this game already asks you to pay for enhancements, so I think you should understand they can’t give you everything for free.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!