Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

My point was “There isn’t vanilla dominance in the other semi-competitive brackets. The top bracket is really the only place we see klan vanilla dominance, and I don’t think it’s fair to judge balance based on that bracket, as you’ve got 50% of the bracket made up of E2B folks working together.”

scullyangel Posted:

The top bracket situation is completely reasonable to look at. If nothing changes where will all the people from the one and only serious raiding klan be 5 or 6 weeks into next season? Same place.

Only if other domination players let it happen. If you’re out every week, interrupting raids and blasting all our scoops, it won’t be easy.

I will say this simply: Klan vanilla has changed. Every single July 23rd change hurt klan vanilla. I really don’t think we could get into this position next season, bumuming someone’s actually playing against us.

Am I right? I guess we’ll see when this season ends, or some change occurs to break up the circle jerk. But I really don’t think we can properly judge it, now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!