Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Still, we can’t balance a game without enough players to play it.

I know you said a lot more, but this is the bottom line.

Players in general are feeling and have felt playing is pointless. A good non-klan player wins and is stuck in the death bracket, which everyone agrees is a foregone conclusion, for 3 or 4 weeks. Why the hell should they bother playing? This system is rewarding some of the best players with a month of pointlessness. I give them all crap, but truth is I completely understand why Fran or SG94 or whoever decides to flezz grind as soon as they find themselves in the top bracket. It’s not like there is a point in doing anything else. Dom player numbers have been declining weekly and the majority of the solo players and even some of the klan players feel like the whole thing is meaningless.

Anything, even as a temporary solution, that stops players from feeling like playing is pointless is going to be a long term benefit to the game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!