Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

1338h4x Posted:

If you want to get really anal, you could argue that since there’s also no proof that there isn’t a god, agnosticism would be the real logical conclusion. Perhaps some sort of god not matching any particular religion simply made a physics engine and set up the reactions that led to the big bang and everything from there happened on its own. Or perhaps not.

Proving a negative is logically impossible: however it is quite bonkers to believe in some sort of all-powerful being if it does not manifest itself in any way, shape or form. Technically, I am agnostic as well, as I cannot say there is no god with mathematical certainty; yet practically, I live my life as though there is no god (haven’t seen any evidence) and I’m an atheist.

EDIT: also see the Teapot argument as described by Nillo.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/14/2008 6:15PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!