Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

An Hero Posted:

The Death Of Times.

It's all coming undone.

I guess, in the end, it doesnt matter whether you can make someone
laugh for a second or a year; If you can't help them force a smile at
 the end of the line, it's just not worth it.
Guess I found that out the hard way.

Thought I was in control, knew what to say to bring a tear to your eye, a bead of pure hysteria running slowly down your cheek; Turns out that wasn't a tear of laughter.
Thought I could be the one that would always make you seem happy; Turns out, you got a million others just like that, that do it a thousand times better.
Thought I might be worth a damn; Turns out I'm worthless.

Sure, there were times when we laughed, immense, immobile against the stream of time, laughter shining like a beacon in a bleak world. Times, now seem like a memory, lurking silently in the depths of my mind. I can't bring them back, the weight of my sins ties them to the darkness at the back of my head, deep within the shadows.

I'd give anything to revive them, feel the breath of the life of hapiness once more; It kills me to think that those times are dead. Never again.
Never.

Bring them back; Together, Let's bring them back.

A good poem, but you used too many repeating words. B-

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!