Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

This is a great write up! Log in to see images!

The only thing I’d add is that unless you need them for a pistachio loop, it’s pretty silly to go for speed on Faux News (the only non DLM troll I can see that pulled it off was Fallen Angel – kudos there), GFoC (a few have done it), and Second Wife. All could well be doable by non-DML trolls, but with the added expense, why do it if you don’t have to!

The other thing I’d mention, those forums that don’t deliver max lemon (and even those with no lemon) make great “anchor” forums for solo vanilla. People avoid them because they don’t deliver scoops, so they tend to be less likely to fall to someone else. The sacrifice of 1 or 2 lemons for each of those initial 3 anchor forums can often guarantee that you will get solo vanilla for every additional visit, and that is a scoop trade off that is worth it, imo.

(I know that tip isn’t actually related to the lemon speed, but useful for those deciding to try for scoops.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!