Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

Avatar: TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564's Avatar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

-this one is a 16yo, thats why the tldr idiotic posts

This one is wild ****, that’s why the idiotic posts in general.Log in to see images! But in all seriousness and regards to my age, would it change my posts quality ( “tldr,” “idiotic” ) were I born some years earlier? They would still be “tldr” and “idiotic.” Of course, why should I waste my time speaking to you, a- what was it? Thirty five? A thirty five year old who spends his time dwelling on the internet on a daily basis and attempting to “troll” all day. I can only bumume you’re this bad at “trolling” because you’re still going through your mid-life crisis and I am willing to forgive your terrible presence were you to admit it.

So, feel free to apologize to Flamebate for poisoning it with your stupidity, not that you could repair the damage you already caused to peoples IQ’s.

“tldr” I and my fellow Smartbrains are and always will be better than you. I am truly sorry.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!