Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

So like I was like reading flamebate (which is already so funny thet the mere thought of it makes milk come out of my nose) and I wbum hit by this poster omgomgomg BWAHAHAHA!

Sorry, can’t stop laughing. Anyway as I was saying there was trhis poster and it was SO ****ING HELARIOUS because…

Wait for it…

He was called SG94 and he had a picture of someone from cave story!

(Oh in case you don’t get it it’s funny because he is a RERE and also HAS ENTRIES IN FORUMBUILDR AND THEN THE MIXED THE WORDS TOGETHER AND THEN IT’S Funny because FORUMBUILDR IS STUPID!! I am part of the typical demographic of people who are annoyed that their “hilarious” entries didn’t make it into forumbuildr to which this appeals as I identify with the opinion expressed herein!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!